Mail Troubleshooting Form.
If you are having problems sending or receiving mail, please fill in as many details as possible to assist with troubleshooting.
The most common issues encountered are that the sender is listed in a spam listing.
This is extremely common for the free email services - Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail in particular are regularly listed in Spam Lists. If you are having issues receiving mail from these sources, please have the sender forward the bounce message received to their provider.
Any mails rejected by our servers will be bounced with a rejection message back to the sender. Without the bounce message it is difficult to troubleshoot mail issues. All troubleshooting requires as much information as possible from you or the sender in order to resolve.
Our servers have the following pre-requisites for accepting mail from others (in order of precedence).
- Sending Server has a valid Reverse DNS Entry
- Sending Server conforms to mail RFC's
- Sending Server is not listed in any of the following Antispam Service Lists
- Mail does not contain a virus, malware or similar content.
- Mail is addressed to a valid sender.
- Recipients mailbox is not full.
If any of these requirements is not met, the mail will be rejected, and an appropriate message sent back to the sending server.